Monday, December 26, 2005

Jolly Jelly Xmas

Xmas..of course go church la...but the preacher today not very good. he was a bit cheong hei... and a bit too much of info to input into my sleepy head.. very tired a!! yesterday work till 7 pm then have to go for xmas street party in TTDI. met Wei Jin from medic IMU. i couldnt really remem his name. hehe..just remem his name start with w. but, surprise surprise..he remembered my name!!! haha!! tot i was just a small small small fry...how come they can remem my name but i can't? do u think i have poor memory..i think i have amnesia. hehe..neway,.. met wern jun also and few others. met Grace also...boy, could she sing!! she said she entered MI but got kicked out the first session. What judges we have la....Grace so talented u noe...but...kicked out? they must have real thick mucus in their ears.!!!the street party got soo much much things to eat.rojak..lok lok, capati, beef, lamb etc...been eating like a pig this xmas. so many invites..soo much good food. Don't be surprised if u find a pig walking aroung imu in 3 january.. haha!!

anyway..back to church..after service was another great feast for me. One aunty made konnyaku jelly!!! MY FAV!! haha!! After 1 month of deprivation of konnnayku jelly ( due to financial constrains ( konnyaku jelly very ex ler...and mum also nagging me..advising me to stop eating so much junkies !) this was the time for me to release my self/...i practically finished all the jelly she made i think it amounts to 2 packtets of jelly, it was a lot..but i had a time of my life haha!! there were longans and nata de coco..so it was so delicious i couldnt stop..( me being me ;p) , of course beside jelly..i had others also.. the red bean soup la, cream puff la, porridge la etc la. Dunno why... lately,.i have been craving for red bean.. everyday i must eat somwthing too do with red bead,,, be it red bean bun , soup or angku.. and boy.. the amount of red bean i eat... 20 red bean angku in one go. that despite having three meals a day!!! wonder wat is worng wif me...i think i must really stop my craziness..once i like a thing i just go all out for it .. once the season goes off...it dissapears. But, funny,...i can only eat so much when im alone...but when i am with people....i can control myself. maybe this is wat they call it as boredom or eating when i am feeling lonely. anyway...have made a new year resolution to stop this craziness. perhaps i might even be able to shed a few kilos!!!( all the gals in IMU seems to be in a diet frenzy..look at grace!!! stick think but yet...i heard she is on a diet!! wat about yih yang, sharon, Kimberly... etc....?same case! is a competition going on or am i missing out something? do update me if i am lost somehwere in IMU. eating just a curry puff or doughnut for lunch?..hmmm....is that filling? come to think of it,,,,isnt it plain torturing to be depriving urself of one of the greatest thing you can enjoy as a human being?i dunno....sometimes they eat so little it makes me feel like a total pig !! haha!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... mature free live cams xxx Zocor bestellung

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home