Monday, December 26, 2005

Xmas present at the beep of the hp

Xmas....the most beautiful and wonderful season of the year...or so it seems....so ...how did i celebrate my xmas?

Hey hey hey!! its d day when Jesus was born!!! The saviour who died on the cross to wash away all our sin!!! i mean...u see.. we are all by nature so sinful...even though how goodie good a person u may be ( outwardly) but...im sure none of us, yes, none of us can run away from sin, from saying, talking or even dreaming bad things !!! Even simple things like : ' oh, how i wish i had those eyes, those lips, those hair...etc' is a sin!!! Aw, man....how can we be as perfect as Jesus? we can't. i can't. Try as i might, every single day... i just can't run away from sinning!I guess that's why Jesus is so important to me.. to forgive me everyday.. and take away whatever dirty stuff that i have done. In view of how important Jesus is to me.....so how did i celeb the bday of my bestest best friend, who knows and bears all my probs?

well...stayed up late till 00:00 just to wish merry xmas through sms to all my friends . then, a hug and a kiss to each of the family member..and off i was to bed. So tired! worked whole day! sold 64 bottles of Pantene together with may yee. oh ya... talking about that.. haha...it was really a blessed day for me. In the last minute, my supervisor called and told me to find another promoter to promote pantene leave-on hair mosituriser. If i can find, the commission is rm20 for each 25 bottles solf. If can't find, i myself have to sell 30 bottles only to get rm10!! so much difference!! Of course...i pia ming find ppl to work. sms to so many ppl...but none was available. Then, just before i slept,..i sms may yee. i tot haiya...just try la..she last time told me she taught tuition etc...maybe...just maybe there might be a slight chance she will want to work. so i sent a sms to her. in my heart, i actually tot she 95% wouldn't want to work wan la...i mean...she so pretty and looks so elegant and like millionaires daughter. summore she so thin and fragile...want her to work as a promoter ???? It will be more like an ant performing a Herculean task! HAHA!!

But....
Hey Hey Hey...the next morning.. (with the hp still in my grip )i recieved an sms. she said Yes!!! somemore say her bro gf wan to work as well!! this is doulbe blessing from God!!The person that i least expected to agree to work actually said YES!!! i was so shocked!!!and Happy also la..so now i dun have to work so hard and can at the same time earn double the pay..thanx may yee!!