Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Favourites....

I suddenly think that.... it is very important for a person to have favourites in his or her life... your favourite movie..fav singer..fav drink..fav food....fav book.... why?..because it makes life so much easier for other people.

the other day.... i was just shopping to buy a present for a friend.....how hard it was..that person did not have preference in anything... in everything also..the answer was cin cai....
come to think of it... if we have favourites...it is also easier for a person to show love and affection to you because then the person would know what to buy for you to make you happy..isn;t this so?...so....pls..pls..pls...have some favourites in something everyone...even if you do not have...create one!!!.....to make ppl's life easier....rite?just like my grandma knows my fav kuih kapit, my father know my fav pomelo and sis know all of my fav things...and i too know hers....chocs , chicken floss popia and pineapple tarts!!! and i'll save the most delicious tarts for her...just bcoz i love her..hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home