Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Tuition and pomelos...

I am now currently teaching tuition in the place of mummy dearest. She is currently doing her master in Education.I think she must be really busy and exhausted having to earna living as a lectureer and at the same time study for her Masters. Anyway, i really enjoy teaching the kids...( can bluff them with stories i simply make up ..and the most intersting part is that... they actually believe what i say !!Of course... they are only stories..so i guess its ok to simply make up stories to light up the class)

ya..what about pomelos and tuition.
well...i teach tuition..but i don't get paid for it !! my dad gets all the money. But, i was the one who told him that he doesn't need to pay me. i am already direly grateful to them for bringing me up..so, who am i to ask them to pay me for this little favour i am doing for them. it was just to relief my mama of her burdens. what about the pampers, milk powder, education they had to pay for the whole of my life, rite?..anyway... i know dad feels bad for not paying me...so everytime after tuition, he would go buy a pomelo for me... so sweet of him , huh?..and i'll finish the pomelo that day itself while watching tv. The pomelo sometimes even though might taste a little sourish but is filled with a taste of sweetness.. a taste of love.... and i think love rules..above alll!!! love rules...above all things...even pomelo..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home