Tuesday, February 15, 2005

TOO MUCH COOKIES!!!

hai....down with cough and cold yesterday. couldnt go uni because no transport to uni!!so pathetic! anyway...mum promised to buy me a kancil!! am waiting ever so eagerly...wonder when is it coming..so excited la!!!

y cough and cold? i think its bcoz of the cookies i ate...everyday...cookies and kuih kapit. i love the kuih kapit so much that i finished the whole tin of kuih kapit in2 days!! its really nice. made by my beloved grandmama. she says that when her hand heals ( she fractrued her wrist ) she'll make somemore kuih kapit especially for me!!! aww...how nice of her!!! i think my family really loves me a lot. then my sis...the last time i went penang to visit her.. she bought 'tarn sarn' ( twisted biscuit ) for me around 1 packet and i finished it all at one go. she saw how much i loved it and learnt how to make it for me. so, this chinese new year..she actually made one tin of it for me!!!!my sister, the girl who never steps into the kitchen to cook...made biscuit just for me !!!see how they love me !!! i really dunno what i can do to repay their love. i miss my sister so much...and she is leaving to penang again tomorrow....if only tomorrow never comes...then i can have her by my side....for the rest of my life!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home