Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Chinese New Year.!!

AHhhh...my favourite festival of all..where all my relatives come and visit...hehe
LAst time, on the first day of cny... our family always had to travel to seremban to visit out ' agong' .but..ever since he passed away..we stayed at our house every first day of cny. then, grandmama will cook her most delicious 'chai choy'--my favourite, chai curry, and chai duck. really very happy this cny...so happy that i don't even feel like starting uni , studying again. how nice it would be if life was just spending time with your family doing things together everyday... i think family is so important. its so nice to have them around even though they are of ages 80 or even 6. the warmth and comfort they give just by being there...the feeling is so different.
had 3 lou sang this year...wahh...i love lou sang..!!! if only we could have it all year round!! i pestered my mom to buy lou sang just for me to eat..but ..i think its very expensive...haha..nvm....ill just keep pestering until she buys me one lou sang just for my own consumption .!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home