Saturday, September 15, 2007

Growing Up

Went to many places today. Instead of staying at home being depressed , I went to Mum's CG and then later to Suet Ling's Birthday party. It is indeed shocking and weird to see ppl growing and changing. Its funny. It is as though you jus cant control it. I jut realise that u really cannot control anything that happens around you. Just like after a year, Zi Ying, ZI XIng, Zi Ning, ZI han, wow,,they have all grown sooo tall..u just cant control, cant comprehend. I really think that I am really thinking to much. I have wasted my precious youth 5 years trying to control that which i cant. I hope its not too late to turn back time yet. It is only now that my hormones are running. WHy did I ever chose the path which damage me.. I have so much to offer to the world, look at how i bright up the life of the hp man, and the lady buying ice-cream....I have so much to offer to the world! WHy give it up just for one stupid absurd thing! I have lost 5 precious years.

It is only throough my 1 year living with my precious, gracious housemates that I truly realise that I can be accepted as who I am no matter who I turn out to be and I really owe my life to them. Without them, I would have been dead without me evern realising it. It was them who woke me up, who gave me back my self worth. Although the journey is still long, and although each of us has gone our own way, I believe, iN CHrist we are a family and I hope, Vivian, Joyce, Anna, that we will stay as friends forever. THanks for everything, I know thouand thank Yous are just not enough.. but I truly from the bottom of my heart, thank you and thank you again. Because of u guys, I continue to live today and wil continue to do so even though all odds all evil temptation comes by, everytime they come, i wil remember what u guys always say especially Joyce's words : ' Don't even think about it "


I will not.......i will try ....i will try....until the battle is won....the day when I become victorious over this , that is the day, I realy mut have a massive celebration! and u guys will be my bridesmaid!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home