Sunday, September 16, 2007

Chun Mun's stag party

Went to Chun Mun's stag party today. He is so romantic. Wrote a 5 page long love poem for the girl just to ask her : would u be my gf?. THen he made a home-made video just to propose to her? HE said the first time he heard her voice on the hp, he knew she was the one! possibile a not? sounds too good to be true. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm always wonder when will my turn be... and if it be my turn, how is it gonna be? Dare not expect much though as the more u expect, the greater the dissapointment will be. Oh well, I am just gonna let it be whatever and leave it as a surprise, no point hoping so much as it is still a looooooooooooooong journey, i think.

Good guys? extinct already la. except...maybe for my dad and grandpa. But, u say single good guys?no la...dun think can find. If got also good girls, aplenty! Example? my hoisemates lo! No one can beat them man!! And Adeline Siew also!. I keep praising them right? Ya, because they are really good people, their heart and sould, body and mind, all out for God, it is as though they no longer belong to themselve, everything they do, they do it all for GOd, not to show people how good they are, not to boast, but you can truly see it is from the bottom of their heart. Even when in finding partners. It is as though they don't care anymore. SO long a GOd is with them, they are contented already. Many of us today feel as though we are incomplete without a partner, but , it is not true at all. From the lives of my housemates and the christian friends I had in Glasgow, I could see just how complete life can be with God alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home