Friday, October 22, 2004

back to imu and back home

went back to imu yesterday..thought i would study better in uni...quite true.,but..dunno wat actually prompted me to go back ..but i din have to sit lrt to go back!!!! yea!! mum was on the way to work..so...she sent me...she said she was free that day...spent 2 hours with her..talking about life in uni....life as Junie..wats been going on...how i am feeling.had brekfast with her in Sri Petaling. Shared some stories about friends in IMU.How they "take care" of me..buy food for me from Food Avenue and say its the FA taukeh balanja me wan..when actually they paid for it.!!.. how they took care of my Futsal injured wound which personally would not have bothered taking care of properly if i was staying at home and not in vista.

went for taekwando.was left alone again..ate in the middle of the night...Phillip la!! cahllenge me..to study till 5 am. i thought of taking up the challenge, so i ate to keep awake..who knows..after eating...doink...i slept!!..so..i lost int he challege!! haih!!.physio not easy ..especially defense system..so many new things to learn and memorise.

woke up this morning..been thinking whether to go Tioman a not....6 girls going only.hmmm..
..been thinking whether to go home to study a not..
went to library...met siau rong, Debbie and Phillip..asked them.

many a time..i think we like to make conclusions of a person....i think it is really so unfair to that person..people , people....why do wehave to judge a person?...who are we to judge?..arent we just mere mortals exisiting to enhance and lighten the lives of others?and not condemming and making others feel bad and loath themselves?why?...why cant we give a fair chance to people around us to be themselves and not be judged based on what they say and do?


3 Comments:

Blogger Elyne said...

Sometimes, when we do not judge others, they judge us.
Sometimes, we makes people feel bad 'cuz they've done things wrong.
I agree that it is unfair to make a conclusion of a person, but not a judgement.
I don't like people who talk behind one's back. That's the act only people with the lowest moral values would do. If I don't like what others do, I'll just write it in my blog. There's no any better place to express yourselves. Willing to change or not, that's another story.

4:44 PM  
Blogger zh1yong said...

what do you mean by "sometimes, we make ppl mad becoz what they've done wrong"... well, i don't think it's right.. it's too self centre edi! mostly ppl mad at us becoz things we done wrongly, without realizing it.. you should have seen a matter in another point of view..

6:25 PM  
Blogger Elyne said...

I didn't say "we make people mad" instead I was saying "we make people feel bad". They are 2 different things, this is my first point. Secondly, I mentioned we make them feel bad when they've done something wrong. Isn't this.. um.. okay? Let's say you've lied to a person and he found out. He questioned your intention and makes you feel guilty. Don't you think he has a right to do this, since you've deceived him. He's just an innocent guy being fooled by you. You ARE supposed to feel bad. That's why. Anyway, I would certainly like others to know that they've done something wrong without realizing it(FACE TO FACE in this case) if only these people are willing to change. Since they won't accept criticism, what's the point telling? Waste my saliva only, isn't it? I DO see things in other people's point of view. Just that after I do that, I don't understand why sometimes people did those things.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home